The National Law University conducts the AILET and SLAT exams to give students admissions to its B.A. LL.B (Hons), LL.M, and PhD programs. Both the exams are conducted once a year, but the exam patterns and syllabus have changed slightly this year.
However, you can get all the information related to the updated syllabus, exam pattern and notes on BYJU’S Exam Prep. In addition, they provide you with AILET and SLAT mock Tests and Sample Papers to get a good grip on the syllabus.
Eligibility Criteria for SLAT 2022
Here is the eligibility criterion for applying for the SLAT 2022 exam:
- Prospects who have completed their 12th class examination from any national or state board of education if they want to apply for this exam.
- They should have got at least 45% in their exam. Students from the SC/ST category can apply with a minimum of 40%.
- The best part is that students who have appeared for their class 12 final exam and are waiting for the results can also apply for the SLAT 2022 exam, but they will have to provide a passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2022
The eligibility criteria for applying for the AILET 2022 exam are as follows:
- It is mandatory for the prospect to have passed the 10+2 exam or anything equivalent for applying for the AILET exam
- He should have scored a minimum of 45% marks, and for SC/ST and persons with special abilities, there is a relaxation of 5%; therefore, they are only required 40% minimum marks.
- The good news is that students appearing for the 10+2 exam or any equivalent exam can apply for the AILET exam.
- There is no age limit to apply for the AILET 2022 Exam.
SLAT 2022 Application Process
Filling the SLAT application form is pretty easy and quick. Follow these steps for filling out the form:
Step 1- You need to visit the official SLAT website to fill out the form.
Step 2- Here, you will see SLAT 2022; click on it and open the registration page.
Step 3- You need to fill out the form by entering your personal details such as name, email id, and mobile number; after entering the details, click on submit.
Step 4- They will send an OTP on your registered mobile number and email address
Step 5- Go to the SLAT login page again and enter the OPT for completing the registration.
Step 6- Fill out the application form.
Step 7- Fill in the details carefully and submit your application form.
Step 8- To complete the application, you will have to pay the fee. The registration fee for SLAT 2022 is Rs.1950. You need to know that it is a non-refundable and non-transferable fee, so you will not get the money back once paid.
You will also have to pay a registration fee for each programme. It is Rs. 1000/programme.
AILET 2022 Application Process
Here is the application process for the AILET exam:
- You can register online by going to the official website of NLU Delhi
- Search for the AILET Link and click on it for completing the registration
- Click on “Register as a new user.”
- It will open the registration page. You need to put in a few details such as name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Once you fill in the details, click on submit and complete the registration.
- As the registration procedure finishes, you must complete the application form by documenting personal information, communication details, and educational qualification.
For completing the application, you will have to pay the fee along with it. The fee for the general and OBC categories is Rs.3050, for OBC, General, EWS in the PWD quota, it is Rs.1050, and for S.C. and S.T., it is Rs.1050. You can pay it through net banking, credit, or debit card.
To sum up, both the AILET and SLAT exams are held once a year. If you want to get more information about them, register with BYJU’S Exam Prep. They offer section-wise preparation strategies and other important tips to help you clear the exam. They provide you with experienced and skilled faculties to help you in your exam preparation.