We all are responsible for our happiness!
That is the focal point of today’s article.
Expecting gifts from your loved ones is not a bad thing, but it can lead to sadness. On the other hand, if you expect something from yourself, then you can reap the immense amount of happiness. If your birthday is just around the corner and you’re expecting to receive presents and story tags from your friends, family, and colleagues, then we recommend you do not expect. It’s not that your loved ones won’t surprise you, but just a precautionary measure to protect yourself from the storm of happiness.
Turn the table and be responsible for your happiness on your birthday. We bring you some great and amazing ideas that you can pick from to celebrate your birthday in different ways and make it memorable forever.
- Go Sky Diving – Touch the skies of happiness on your birthday by trying out skydiving. Find the institute or entertainment zone that provides such services. Make sure to get the moment recorded. Skydiving is surely a great way to celebrate your birthday.
- Be A Part Of Social Initiative – You have been partying with your friends all your life on there and your birthdays. But this time, celebrate your birthday by being a part of social initiative. Volunteer a social care programme organized by an NGO or you can start a donation drive by collecting the funds from your friends. Donate the budget that is saving for your birthday bash for a noble cause.
- Plant Trees – The world is marching towards the higher pollution levels every second and the solution that we have is to plant as many trees as possible. Trees provide us with fresh oxygen and purify the air by absorbing carbon dioxide and other pollutants. On your birthday, spend your party budget on buying small trees from your nearest nursery and buy other items necessary to plant them. You can plant trees around your home or near the road. Mark your birthday as the day you did something for the betterment of our planet earth.
- Go On A Shopping Spree – Do you remember good old days when we used to wear new clothes on our birthday? As we grew up, that small but lasting happiness has lost somewhere. This year on your birthday, take yourself on a shopping spree and bring that sweet and pure happiness back in your life. And again, use that party budget in buying something for yourself.
- Treat Yourself With A Cake – It is a forever trend that people surprise their dear one’s birthdays by bringing a cake. And you also hope that your loved ones will surprise you with a delicious cake. But as we stated in the intro that, do not expect anything, you shouldn’t even expect a cake also. Instead, make a move and treat yourself with a special birthday cake. Make the treat a comfortable one by ordering a cake from cake home delivery in Delhi or wherever you live.
- Start Your Business – Many of us are doing jobs for survival but deep inside, we are entrepreneurs. If you have been thinking of starting your business for a very long time, then you can do it on your birthday. We are not asking you to leave your job in a haste manner. But you should start working on your business on your birthday.
- Thank Your Parents For This Life – One of the most lovely and emotional ideas to celebrate your birthday is to thank your parents for the life they have given you. They brought you into this world. Your father has been working hard to earn for your family, and your mother cooks delicious food to feed you. There could be nothing great to celebrate your birthday than thanking your parents from the deep of your heart.
Happy Birthday From Our Side!