Chromium is one of the best open-source internet browsers that can be used by people. This is one of the most trusted and good browsers that can be used out by people for different types of purposes. But as per the recent reports, some people have claimed that this is a browser that is coming with the issues like can’t uninstall chromium. According to the reports, people are not able to uninstall this browser if they don’t want it. However, this is not a serious problem but still, if you are interested in uninstalling it out then have a look at this article. This is because we are going to provide you methods about how to fix the issue of can’t remove chromium. Let’s start with the information on chromium won’t uninstall.
How to solve chromium wont uninstall using Control Panel?
- Firstly, you need to open out the control panel then go and choose to uninstall a program. These things are to be chosen only when you are interested in fixing Chromium won’t uninstall.
- Select Chromium for a listing of programs. After that, you need to click on the uninstall switch at the header of the listing. Now, go and click uninstall in the verification dialog box.
- Next, go to the AppData folder as well as completely uninstall down the Chromium folder. We are damn very sure that it will help you in fixing the error of Chromium won’t install.
- Now, you need to vacant your recycle bin just to make sure that all the Chromium files and folders have been completely removed down.
- Finally, restart your network now. Hence, this is how you will be able to fix the chromium won t uninstall using Control Panel.
Methods to solve the can’t uninstall chromium windows 10 error:
METHOD 1: End running Chromium procedures and uninstall everything manually.
For doing this so, you need to follow some of the steps. Have a look at the steps mentioned below, if you are seriously having an interest in fixing out why won’t chromium uninstall. Let’s start with the steps.
- Right-click any kind of empty space in your taskbar. After that select Task Manager from the context of food selection. Alternatively, you can also utilize the Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc keyboard shortcut.
- If the Task Manager is launched in small settings, click on the more details switch in the lower left.
- Then on the process tab, find as well as for single-click on Chromium.
- After that go and click on the end task button accessible in the lower right of the home window. As soon as you see that Chromium has gone away, you can easily try to uninstall Chromium by settings and apps. Hence, this is how you can easily fix the error of chromium won’t uninstall windows 7.
METHOD 2: Use a third-party uninstaller software program to eliminate Chromium.
This is one of the simplest methods that will help you out in fixing the can t uninstall chromium error. Have a look at the steps mentioned below, if interested in how to uninstall chromium windows 10 2018.
- Click on the link to browse to the main IObit Uninstaller Website.
- Click on the free download button presented on the homepage, then you need to select the download now alternative.
- As soon as the download procedure has completed, open the installer and set up the software program, according to your demands. Now, introduce the hit uninstaller.
- Utilize integrated search to find Chromium. A new window will then open up inside the application. See to it and automatically eliminate documents alternative.
- Click on the application as well as i can’t uninstall chromium in addition to any leftover files.
Hence, this is all that you should know about fixing the error why wont chromium uninstall. To learn about more methods on chromium won’t go away, throw a comment for us below.